top of page



Welcome to the blossoming season of giving! As the curtains rise on the fresh beginnings of spring, we're thrilled to announce the kickoff of our cherished annual tradition – the APPLAUSE! Spring Flower Sale for 2024. This event shines as a beacon of support, not just for the vibrant blooms that herald spring, but for our dedicated OPRF performing arts students striving to cover expenses related to their artistic pursuits.

This year, we’re setting the stage for our students to play the starring role in their financial narrative, with an impressive 95% of APPLAUSE! profits directly benefiting their individual accounts. These funds can be used to defray costs associated with performing arts activities, from music clinics and need-based scholarships to tour expenses and instrument rentals. The remaining 5% will gracefully support the OPRF Performing Arts, ensuring every student has the opportunity to fully participate in our diverse and enriching programs.

Mark your calendars for a season of growth and giving:


Flower Sale April 2 - May 10

To ensure a spotlight on every bloom, performing arts students are required to register for their role in this floral symphony. It’s your time to shine, both on stage and in supporting your passions through the beauty of flowers.

For registration and to learn more about how you can support or participate in the APPLAUSE! Flower Sale, please follow the link: Flower Sale Student Seller Registration Form.

Let’s turn this season into an ovation for our students and the arts at OPRF!


Attention OPRF Performing Arts Students! Ready to brighten your world with beautiful flowers while supporting your artistic endeavors? Register now to take part in this year's APPLAUSE! Spring Blooms Sale.

📅 Sale Timeline:

  • Starts: Tuesday, April 2, 2024, at 8:00 AM

  • Ends: Friday, May 10, 2024, at 5:00 PM

📍 Flower Collection Day:

  • Date: Friday, May 17, 2024

  • Location: Pilgrim Congregational Church, 460 Lake Street, Oak Park

Register Here to become a Student Seller.

 Pick-Up Schedule & Volunteer Sign-Up:

  • Student Sellers: Choose Your Pick-Up Time Here (Link Available Soon)

  • WE NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR THE PICK UP DAY! Sign Up to Help Out (Link Available Soon)

 About Reimbursements: By participating, your student will earn credits in an individual performing arts account. These funds can be used to cover current and future OPRF performing arts expenses — just provide a receipt. Learn more and access the reimbursement form on the Student Accounts page.

Have Questions?

We're here to help! Contact us at for any inquiries.

Join us in bringing a splash of color to our community and supporting our performing arts students in the process. Let’s make the 2024 Spring Blooms Sale a blooming success! 

Preview of this years floral selections below!

4.5" POTS

bottom of page